A city girl learning to live off grid on a mountain in Montana with a country boy makes for an endless supply of funny stories, even if they weren't funny at the time. Lots of laughs and tears and love along the way. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Saturday, May 14, 2022

The Argument

 Actual argument my adult self had with my child self yesterday (I think I need to get out of the house ๐Ÿค”)


Adult me: You REALLY need to clean this house.


Child me: Meh.


Adult me: Seriously. It's getting shameful.


Child me: Nah.


Adult me: You are approaching the 7th circle of Dirty House Hell. This level is called "You Ought To Be Ashamed Of Yourself". 


Child me: What's the next level? 


Adult me: "Call the Health Department". Seriously. Stop being so lazy. I know you don't like doing it but it needs to be done. And you know how you like a clean house. You can have pizza for dinner! 


Child me: Sigh... And chocolate? 


Adult me: Yes!


Child me: Grumble. Okayyyyy. ๐Ÿ˜’


2 hours later ....


Child me - Look! House is clean(ish)! 


Adult me: Oh I'm so proud. Now be a good girl and go ride your bike for an hour and then get another load of wood put up! 


Child me: Waaaa!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ


I think I'm ready for my Child self to get to be in charge for a WHOLE DAY. ๐Ÿคจ


**Picture depicting big, fat, furry Adult me and cute, little, furry Child me. Ha ha ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment